I have been waiting to get to Angkor the entire trip. It did not disappoint. There is something cool about a picture of Buddhist monks in their yellow and orange set against the stark gray of Angkor. These guys live such a simple life and they are soooo happy.
Jack gets into ripping around the ruins.
The token family shot.
Sarah and Jack had a blast climbing all over the place.
Here they are getting their Buddha on.
Here is Marie teaching Anna all about the history of Cambodia.
Here is our traveling group - minus me of course.
From left to right -Marie's sister Cheri, her brother Johann, Sarah, Anna, Jack, Marie, Marie's mom and her Dad.
Marie's Dad and Anna hanging out at Angkor.
Look there I am in a picture!!
Jack and I trying to look cool - as if we have to try.
Anna hanging out with a headless Buddha.
How many kids can say they have done this in their life!!
Off to see the other two temples on our list for today.
The token family shot.
Sarah and Jack had a blast climbing all over the place.
Here they are getting their Buddha on.
Here is Marie teaching Anna all about the history of Cambodia.
Here is our traveling group - minus me of course.
From left to right -Marie's sister Cheri, her brother Johann, Sarah, Anna, Jack, Marie, Marie's mom and her Dad.
Marie's Dad and Anna hanging out at Angkor.
Look there I am in a picture!!
Jack and I trying to look cool - as if we have to try.
Anna hanging out with a headless Buddha.
How many kids can say they have done this in their life!!
Off to see the other two temples on our list for today.

No comments:
Post a Comment