Today Marie’s mom was throwing one of her typical parties where she invites loads of people and cooks way too much food. This party was to celebrate Sarah, Cheri and my birthday. Even the provincial bishop of the Catholic church was going to come. He is a old childhood friend of Marie’s mom. Roasted whole pig, beef stew, clay pot beef and loads of other goodies. Of course the cakes came at the end. Yes I said cakes. I think there was four of them all together.
This is Sarah, Jack and there cousin Khanh sitting in front of the pig. Sarah and Khanh hit it off really well even though they did not speak the same language.
Here is Sarah and I with my cake. The flowers on Sarah's head were made by one of Marie's cousins. Sarah loved it. When she blew out her candles she wished it would never dry up. Too cute - of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment