Have you ever seen those tee shirts with the Cuban revolutionary Che Geuvarra on them. If not click here. Today was basically the same as yesterday in that we ate at the same places and shopped at the market. The only difference was that Jack and I broke off from the girls to go and tour the Presidential Palace for the afternoon. This is the place that marked the end of the war between the north and the south when a tank of the northern army broke through the gate to the palace and that was that. They have not changed the place since then. It is open to the public as a reminder of how the old goverenment mistreated the people and lived an opulent life. It reminds me of when I toured Graceland. Seventies cheese. But Jack liked it because it had tanks and jets and helicopters. Here are some pics.
So what does Che Geuvarra have to do with all of this. Jack and I decided to take a "Jack the Revolutionary" shot. We are going to market it and make tee shirts. If kids these days will buy tee shirts with a jackass like Guevarra on it they will surely buy a Jack shirt. Here ya go:

We even got him the Vietnam military hat. This was taken on the roof of the palace. Anyway we are off to Chou Doc tomorrow. Just a long long drive. Not much to blog about. If I get any good pics I will add them.

No comments:
Post a Comment