Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sunday Dec. 7th -Sarah's Birthday

Today we got up and wished our beautiful little girl a happy birthday. I can't believe that my little lady is double digits; 10 years old today. Unfortunately for Sarah, her birthday was going to be spent in a mini-bus driving 6 hours from Saigon to Chau Doc. Here is Sarah's happy brithday.



It was a long and bumpy and at times scrary trip. Everyone in this country drives small motor bikes like the one we have in Saudi. When I say everyone I mean everyone. There are hundreds and hundreds on the roads weaving in and out and around and sometimes I would swear through. Cars are few and far between. Here is a randon shot from the drive down.

After arriving in Chau Doc we had a quick meal, relax for a brief time and off to bed. We have to drive another 3 hours south in the morning to the beach at Ha Tien. Cheri, Johann and Dad did not have a good time of it diving. The waters were rough and not much to see. Here is Sarah enjoying her birthday evening outside the house in Chau Doc with her uncles/cousins.

No comments: