Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Anna!












Our little Anna turned 2 this past month. I can hardly believe it. I know this sounds really mushy, but she really has brought so much joy to our family and we all just love her to pieces!

I love every little dimple on her. I love that her hair still hasn't grown in so it makes her still look like a little baby. I love the way she's learning new words every week. Her newest is, "Oh rats!" when she drops something. I love the way when I say, "Okay Anna, time to change your diaper.", she runs and hides in the same spot everytime (in Sarah's closet) and then squeals with delight when I find her.
I love the way she insists on wearing her obnoxious flowered sunglasses when we drive in the golf cart....even at night:) I love all of her girly clothes (all mostly from the Sarah/Julia/Becca & Lauren collection:) I love the way she smells after a bath. But most of all, I love her smile (the one where her nose squinches up).
Happy Birthday Anna!
Mommy, Daddy, Sarah & Jack love you so much!




1 comment:

Chelle said...

Happy Birthday Girly Girl! Can't believe how big you are getting! We love and miss you.

Love, Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Chelle, Acacia, Dano & Gabriel
XOXOXO