Saturday, October 27, 2007

Milestone for Anna










Well, we finally did it - we had Anna's first haircut. I've been wanting to get it trimmed for a couple of months now, but just kept procrastinating. I think because I know this is one of many things that will now make her a big girl and not a baby anymore. Anna did great. She sat by herself on a booster seat and read a book while her hair was cut and didn't cry until the very end. Once she cried, I bribed her with a secret weapon: a lollipop. Believe it or not, her hair looks full in the back, now! No more mini-mullet here:)









Doesn't she look like she's thinking, " Excuuuse me, I'm trying to read here."
























Success - a happy baby girl with a clean cut!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

What a sweetie pie! I love that photo of her looking up at you while she is "reading."