

We had another birthday in our family this past month; Jack turned 7. I know everyone always says it goes so fast, but it really does! I'm working on Jack's baby book right now and can hardly remember when he was this little chubbable, loveable baby Jack. He's still loveable but not so chubbable anymore. He's gotten so tall and lean, it's amazing how he's tranformed into this little boy.
I love the way our little boy still likes to cuddle (especially since I know it won't last forever). I love his soft squishy cheeks and his light blue/green eyes. I love the way he dances and strikes an Elvis pose here and there (compliments of his father!). I love the belly laughs that come out of him when he watches Tom & Jerry cartoons. I love the way when Anna cries for us, he picks her up like a sack of potatoes and delivers her to either Steve or I to comfort her. I love the way he sounds so serious when he asks Steve questions about Star Wars. I love the way he likes to wear 'handsome shirts' (any shirt with a collar) when he thinks we're going somewhere special or just wants to look nice. I love the way when we arrived here he asked me, "Mom, how do you say toilet in Arabic?", I replied, "Hammam." "Mom?", Jack asked, "Yes", I replied. "I have to go to the hammam.":) I also love the way he reads - I don't know if it's because it's new for him this past year, but its so cute to see him concentrate on words and be a reader - he's so grown up.
We love our little boy - Happy Birthday, Jackaroni!
I love the way our little boy still likes to cuddle (especially since I know it won't last forever). I love his soft squishy cheeks and his light blue/green eyes. I love the way he dances and strikes an Elvis pose here and there (compliments of his father!). I love the belly laughs that come out of him when he watches Tom & Jerry cartoons. I love the way when Anna cries for us, he picks her up like a sack of potatoes and delivers her to either Steve or I to comfort her. I love the way he sounds so serious when he asks Steve questions about Star Wars. I love the way he likes to wear 'handsome shirts' (any shirt with a collar) when he thinks we're going somewhere special or just wants to look nice. I love the way when we arrived here he asked me, "Mom, how do you say toilet in Arabic?", I replied, "Hammam." "Mom?", Jack asked, "Yes", I replied. "I have to go to the hammam.":) I also love the way he reads - I don't know if it's because it's new for him this past year, but its so cute to see him concentrate on words and be a reader - he's so grown up.
We love our little boy - Happy Birthday, Jackaroni!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Dude! So now that you are 7, does that mean Mom & Dad will let you drive the golf cart?
:) We love and miss you! Love, Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Chelle, Acacia, Dano & Gabriel XOXOXO
Post a Comment