As I'm on the computer working on some Girl Scout stuff for that evening's meeting, I realize that Anna has been really quiet...and as every parent knows, when it gets quiet...you need to see what they're up to!
This particular afternoon Anna decided to have a tea party with one of Jack's dinosaurs that she has adopted. For some reason, she found this dinosaur and has been sleeping with it and taking it to the commissary, etc. I'm sure he's loving the attention, but not the bib decorated in hearts so much.
This particular afternoon Anna decided to have a tea party with one of Jack's dinosaurs that she has adopted. For some reason, she found this dinosaur and has been sleeping with it and taking it to the commissary, etc. I'm sure he's loving the attention, but not the bib decorated in hearts so much.

1 comment:
That gave me a laugh I needed! So cute.
Post a Comment