Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey Now, Hey Now!

So, Sarah comes up to me and says that she's going to try out for the talent show. "Okay", I say, half listening. Another week passes and she says, "It's not a talent show, it's Elementary Idol and Nisha asked me to sing with her." "Yeah, yeah, that's great", I reply.

Then she comes to me and says, "They're only accepting 10 acts out of 25." "Oh, you have to try out? Okay - well honey, at least you had fun doing this." Shame on me for having no faith in my aspiring little diva - they made the cut! Woo-hoo! The girls sang, "Hey Now, Hey Now" by Hilary Duff.

Here the girls are in all their diva glory:




They didn't win the Elementary Idol - but they had a great time doing it and I was so proud of Sarah for just going up there and singing....she wasn't even nervous - she obviously gets this from her father! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sarah looks drop dead gorgeous!