Monday, June 15, 2009
What does it feel like at 118 - not good.
As part of our PE program I have to teach a unit of swimming. Sounds great. Two weeks at he pool. Unfortunately I am not able to do this unit (outside) until mid-June. I have to wait for students who go to boarding school all year to return to Saudi. They get hired to assist at the pool and they don't get back until mid-June. I have 24 kids per class. Easily 2/3 of each class have limited to no swim ability. That means for safely purposes I have to stay up on the deck so I can see them all in the water. And if you know me I tend to sweat a bit. Well take a look at the screen shot I took yesterday off my computer. Gives the date, time and temp. Yep. It's officially hot here and I get to spend two weeks standing in it. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment