I remember a little bit of each country; the cool landmarks we saw, the awesome food we ate and all the little touristy junk that my parents let us buy. Unfortunately, when you're young, some of the countries run together. For example, somewhere I have a picture of me holding a snake around my neck and I can't for the life of me remember whether it was in Singapore or Thailand.
There's another picture of me with my sisters and mom standing in front of a large, ornate "soldier" statue. I've seen this in my album before and knew it was somewhere in Asia, but couldn't tell you where exactly. I had forgotten about this picture as it was one of many. This past month, I was going through my album with my parents and stopped at this picture......"Oh my goodness - this is of us at the Golden Palace in Bangkok!"
How did I all of a sudden know exactly where this picture was taken you ask? When Steve, the kids & I were in Bangkok this past March, we took the exact same picture:)
Me & the kids:
My mom & her girls:


No comments:
Post a Comment