I was actually okay with Sarah turning 9.....until someone said, "Oh - it's the last year before double digits!" Rats. That hurt. It goes so fast - so cliche, but so true. Sarah is thoughtful, sweet, silly, spunky and has a great sense of humor. She has done so well with our big move and we couldn't be more proud of her. I love the way Sarah will try just about anything, whether its roller coasters or a new food. I love the way she loves to cook and likes Little House on the Prairie. I like the way she's always collecting scraps around the house to make a "bed" for her 5 million stuffed animals, I like the way she throws Anna on her hip and walks around with pride. I like the way she bosses Jack around (because thats what big sisters do:) I like the way she sleeps with her head propped up on 3 different accent pillows and a Diva eye mask. I love the way she listens to music with head phones on and belts out songs...out of tune. But most of all, I like the way she still needs hugs and kisses from Mommy & Daddy.
Sarah, you're a great girl and we couldn't love you more - Happy Birthday, Baby!

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!!!! We love and miss you and send all our love!
XOXOXO
A. Chelle, U. Jonathan, KK, Dano & Gabe
Post a Comment