Saturday, August 29, 2009

Disney World, August 2009

For seven days, the five of us went down to Disney World. We had a blast! We stayed at the Beach Club which was great and since it was only 200 yds. from the entrance of Epcot, which was super convenient.

One of our highlights that week was watching Anna see Minnie Mouse for the first time. She was so excited, she could hardly stand it! As you can see from the pics, Sarah & Jack were good sports and weren't too cool to pose with Mickey and the gang.
Of course we had to hit the Hoop De Doo Revue for dinner one night. Steve & I spent the whole night cracking up at Sarah & Jack cracking up at the show - they were too cute!



When Steve told me he wanted to go to Germany for Oktoberfest this year, I don't think he meant the one in Disney...


But if you know my hubby, he made the best of it:)


Some of our favorite attractions were the Nemo & friends at Epcot and Jack's favorite from last time: the Buzz Light Year ride.







I know she's young, but she's quite the driver! :)



Steve giving his best...



Mr. Cool:


The token castle pose:

What a great week! I know its cliche - but really, how awesome is Disney?!



No comments: