Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just Call Me The Fonze!

I have had this itch to get a motorcycle for a bunch of years now. But everytime I think it is a good idea I here some horrible story about a motorcycle accident and then I change my mind. My father-in-law and brother-in-law both have one (and are as we speak/read(?) traveling cross country from NYC to LA and back on their bikes). Click here to see dad's bike. It is practically a car. They would both love for me to get a bike. Marie - not so much. So for now I am content to ride Cheri's little 150cc bike that she keeps at our house in RT. However, while I was back on repat I was able to jump in Johann's 750cc bike. Quite a difference from what I am use to. He has since sold it and is now riding a 1600cc bike. I don't know if I am man enough for that. So for now I will always have that one afternoon with the wind in my hair, hot chick waving to me, gang at my side riding through town looking to raise some....oh. Sorry. I was wearing a helmet. Riding by myself through the baaad streets of Blue Bell Country Club. Never going over 30 mph. Yeah baby. Born to be wild. Extememly cautious but WILD!!! WHOAAAA YEAH BABY! LIVE TO RIDE - RIDE TO LIVE!!!!!

Picture 1 - Jack on the 150cc

Picture 2 -Me on the 750cc


No comments: