This past Saturday our close friends, Matt & Paula threw a fantastic going away party for us. It was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect for a July afternoon with blue skies and no humidity. The party was attended by neighbors, friends from years past and Marie's family. Here are a couple of pictures. Click on the picture to see a bigger version. There is a pictures link on the left that will eventually link to all our pictures but is not currently working.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I see some familiar faces ~ looked like lots of fun! I love seeing all the kiddos too!
Steve, when does your school year start over there? I was thinking about maybe doing something with our classes...Anyway, this is my first blog so I hope this works. Good luck brother!
Post a Comment